Install WordPress Theme Manually
In this article we will provide you instructions that how to install WordPress Theme and activate themes in your WordPress site. Check out WordPress themes from www.wordpress.org or search from www.google.com select and download theme as you needed. There are many free designs that you can choose from internet.
Important: One of the most common Problem that every single person has issues is because they try uploading the Full zip that includes sample data, documentation etc. which displays that The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Error blow the page .Please makes sure you are uploading only the installable theme which is called themename.zip. and child-theme name.zip inside the theme. When you download the theme from your ThemeForest downloads it will give you 2 choices one is to download the full zip which you will need to extract to locate the theme and the other one is just the installable theme. Please pay close attention to this.
There are very easy steps which you have to follow:
- Open your website, you want to install a WpTheme on localhost means on your Computer or on Server means your your own website.
- Login to your word press website dashboard so that you can access your options.
>> Enter Your User Name you have made.
>> Enter Your PasswordÂ you have generated.
>> Then Click on LOGIN to access your dashboard.
- Click on appearance > themes.
- Click on Add New
- Click on Upload Theme
- Upload a zip file from Computer.
- Unpacking the package and installing the theme to your Website .Wait for a while.
- Once WordPress has unpacked and installed the theme After that Click on Active Button.Now theme is Successfully install on your domain or website.